Sunday 10 September 2017

Cell Phones-Mobile Phone and My Blog Site-The Ace Of Swords

Grrrrrr...

I'm so disappointed, I didn't realize people with cell phones only see one half side of my blog pages. Apparently when viewing on your phone, you miss all things on the right side of my blog. That's where my archive lists are, and my "Help You" pages, and other cool stuff. I'm trying to see if I can fix it or add gadgets, but might be the type of template I have. I myself have no cell phone, this I have found out from friends. *Update: I think I fixed it, so hope you see my blog better with your phones now😉



The Ace of Swords Tarot Card

The Ace of Swords Tarot Card based on Rider-Waite
When it is time to "cut through the B.S.," one card in the Tarot deck will do the cutting for you: The Ace of Swords. This is the card that appears when communication is in need of being clarified.  The Ace of Swords is with you to cut those words to shreds and find the clear meaning of them. The Ace of Swords delivers the reality of the situation to you. This is not always easy to accept. This card perseveres in a quest for what is real, but your idea of what that reality might actually be is not guaranteed.....
LOL-----Cell phone dilemma-  Communication-swords

-borrowed from Keen and modified 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment