Monday 6 November 2017

Vintage Wisdom Oracle deck by Victoria Moseley- K's Contribution



Hello again everyone! K here, contributing once again to my lovely friend's blog.


I thought today I'd write a little bit about one of my favourite Oracle decks, the Vintage Wisdom Oracle by Victoria Moseley.





This beautiful deck kept standing out to me every time I would be browsing the cards in stores or online- once I saw what the cards looked like inside, I knew this was a deck for me! 


The most wonderful thing about this deck is that the cards have a very gentle energy and the messages of each one are quite clear, telling a story within the beautiful vintage images. If you are unsure about the card you have pulled for a reading, there is a helpful book that comes with the deck, giving each card an in-depth explanation. The deck contains 52 high-quality cards.




I had heard that this deck is a great intuitive way to read, and can produce similar results to tarot. As someone who is still learning the ways of tarot reading, I am finding that using these once or twice a week supports and inspires my learning curve, promoting deeper self-reflection.



I honestly love this deck so much and can't get enough of looking at the beautiful, ethereal images! If you love unique vintage art and an easy-to-use deck, this is definitely something you should pick up.

The deck can be found here on Amazon for Canadian buyers, and here for American/other buyers :)



Thanks so much for reading!!





No comments:

Post a Comment