Friday 25 August 2017

Emotional Vampires and Sage and Smudging





Tomorrow calls for a nice walk by the ocean or down some nature trail because, help! I bumped into an emotional vampire :( I have to counter balance the vibe for sure. This person used to just pop over to my home unannounced, and for three days after the visit my home would still have this awful, yukky feeling lingering around. I was on edge just dreading a knock on the door, but then it stopped and no more visits...phew.  This person intends to start popping by again, and I'm surprised they don't get it.  I have dropped some pretty strong hints, and I don't want to be super outspoken to them, as that might hurt.  I think I have only ever met one other person that I have caught this kinda vibe from...its rather creepy. This is a woman, not a man. 
Maybe I will need to do a Smudge😟

Sage and Smudge

What is Smudging?

The modern-day practice of burning sage (or sage combined with other dried herbs) in personal smudging rituals and ceremonies is based on a combination of the spiritual, medicinal, herbal and cultural teachings of the past. Smudge Wand
Essentially, a smudge ritual or a smudge ceremony is performed to correct the energy in a home, in an office, in an object, or even in a person. This is accomplished by burning sage or sage and a combination of herbs, in a focused, intentional way to cleanse out negative energy and to replenish positive, healing energy.
 
I don't have any sage right now, but i can get some at my local spiritual/healing shop. I do have a sage candle and wonder if that might help??? We don't want the smoke detector to start screeching👾

No comments:

Post a Comment