Monday 21 August 2017

My Tarot & Oracle Wish List and What I Own Now.

My Tarot & Oracle Wish List and What I Own Now- 

My first tarot deck was the "very yellow colored" Rider Tarot Deck. I had that deck for a very long time, and recently decommissioned the deck to use as business cards.                                              

Here it is "BANG ON YELLOW"


I apologize to people that love that deck, and the color yellow.
***********************************************************************************



My next deck was the Cats Eye Tarot Deck (designed by a tarot/cat loving veterinarian.)-by  Debra M Givin DVM. They are beautiful looking, and I love cats :)
here is some of the cards:

********************************************************************************************************
The next deck was given to me by a very unusual person and the deck didn't feel good, and I didn't use them for a long time.  I did all the cleansing rituals, and left them in the sun etc., then one day i picked them up and they felt great, and to date are now my favorite cards. The Gilded Tarot-
  by Ciro Marchetti

more from inside the deck:


**********************************************************************************************************
The final deck I have so far  might be the
Alabaster Tarot
The cards are way lighter in color than the original Rider deck, & they also have a nice gentle thing about them.
They were also given to me, so not totally sure what they are called. Might be created
by Judy Tillinger (had no box)
************************************************************************************
Now for My Wish List 
Tarot Cards 
I thought it might be cool to have a deck of the Housewives Tarot, it looks comical to me (Im a Sagittarius, we do comical).


Created by Paul Kepple
***************************************************************************************************************
 Another nice deck I have been looking at is:
The Triple Goddess Tarot -by Created by Franco Rivolli, Jaymi Elford

  ******************************************************************************************
Oracle Cards

I don't own any oracle cards to date. However, a lady on Instagram has been posting some really lovely Oracle cards, and I'm gonna get me some. Thank you Michelle of  Inbox Empowerment  for putting these cards out there for me to see🙋. They are beautiful!

"Flower Therapy Oracle Cards" deck by Robert Reeves and Doreen Virtue. 
example:

There are so many nice decks out there, but that's it for today folks 😉


















No comments:

Post a Comment