Monday 28 August 2017

PSYCHIC THINGS IN YOUR HOROSCOPE CHART ;)







Psychic things in your horoscope chart?- I don't know much in-depth about natal charts. I have favorite astrologers such as Linda Goodman (now deceased), Rick Levine, Jeff Jawer (also deceased), and at one time the team of Rick and Jeff (awesome team). I know there are many other greats out there for sure! I also know I am  a Sagittarius sun sign, moon in Gemini, rising Pisces, and I was born on a full moon. I had a friend that did charts, and because those are all dual signs and also I'm born on full moon, I had to ask, "ummm, does that mean I'm a bit off"?  She laughed and said, "nope, it means you adapt easy". However, she then went on to tell me they are mutable signs as well...Oh boy! Apparently I have something in my chart that points to being psychic, but I''m not sure if its what they call a kite. I was told i have a kite, but its small..

KIte-The Kite pattern is a fairly rare chart configuration. It is a Grand Trine that has an extra planet attached at one end, which makes the point at the top of a "Kite." The Grand Trine is made up of "trine" lines creating one big triangle, which is easy energy in itself and then two sextile lines (more easy energy) create the top of the Kite.. 
 
kite example

I have something called 33 Trine Moon - Neptune, which sounds a little esoteric when i read the blurb...
Anyways, for those of you that do know they have the kite in their natal chart, this is what it can mean:(and I guess it all depends on which planets and houses its points land in. Please forgive me any astrologers out there, cause I'm still learning this bit. https://blog.starwheelastrology.com/the-kite-chart-aspect-figure/  I'll post this on the side bar too
I love astrology, but it can seem complicated at times when you get into the charts. This would be me trying to do a chart:
Spirograph art 1970's






























Thank you to -Michael Frey-animation art

No comments:

Post a Comment