Thursday 17 August 2017

IF I DID IT--to read TAROT from afar

 #TAROT READING FROM AFAR

When I'm doing a reading from afar, I need to be able to focus on the person I'm reading for. To do that, I need something to focus in on to do with him/her. I like to go with the Name (first and last name only is necessary for me.)  Birth Date is not necessary (although many like to give it.) Also Country you Reside in is important.  Ask are you a Male/Female? Names don't always tell that!  I don't like photographs, and sometimes I feel it can almost be a hindrance to me. Those two or maybe three things are what I use to focus in on someone’s energy for readings. You can go with whatever focus you feel right with. (I don't like too much info from someone). If I have met the person before,  I can go with their name,  and I can picture what they look like, and I have been around his/her energy before. So, a focal point, you just need a focal point that gets you tapped into the  person’s energy.  Sometimes as I'm shuffling the deck, I will say the persons name aloud and where they are from( visualize here), and what they have asked ...You will find your own little niche for doing this...

No comments:

Post a Comment