Tuesday 22 August 2017

THE LOVE OF TAROT--BOOK?

Help...😸

I want to find a book, like a "big picture book" with "beautiful pictures",with some explanations, and history of tarot...Maybe with a title such as, "The Love of Tarot". I can see such a book in my minds eye, but I don't have a title for it. I have written to Watkins Books in London, UK for a recommendation so see what they come up with. I may have to grab my daughter and check out some old bookstores and go for lunch some day soon, and see if i can find such a book. Has anyone got any recommendations? You can write me at my blog or shop. *Meanwhile, I will leave you with some titles I have found so far... On line is great, but I love books.

*Watkins Books London , UK-http://www.watkinsbooks.com/  Watkins Books is an esoteric bookshop in the heart of London. Established over 100 years ago, they are one of the world's oldest and leading independent bookshops specializing in new and antiquarian titles in the Mind, Body, Spirit field. They import books from around the world including America and India, and their staff are all experts in the themes in the shop, and you can always ask them for recommendations and advice.


I also wanted to mention if your on Facebook, I started a small group for Tarot ("Tarot Chat") earlier in 2017. I have explanations for the cards, some I wrote and some I borrowed, but there is 'this and that' over there. This might get you there https://www.facebook.com/groups/1748192032165263/

No comments:

Post a Comment