Wednesday 16 August 2017

Welcome to BlueMoonRizing


Hello, I am a Canadian-British Tarot & Astrology reader. I've had a taste for tarot since I was a little girl-  I recall my Mom and Dad took me to visit their very good friend for tea, and the lady read tarot and had a crystal ball. 
As a child I thought it was pure magic! 🌠
I started off studying Astrology, but soon moved on to reading tarot cards. Tarot has been my favorite for many years now
I have high accuracy in Psychometry, which is the psychic ability in which a person can sense or "read" the history of an object by touching it. I was also part of the test group for the ASP project (Anomalously Sensitive Persons) in connection to: The H.I.S.S. of the A.S.P. by author David Ritchey.





* I'm a member of : https://www.foreverfamilyfoundation.org/ and their mission is:
To further the understanding of Afterlife Science through research and education while providing support and healing for people in grief.

No comments:

Post a Comment